Bourses et annonces !
Teach English in France! Are you ready to expand your cultural horizons and share your language and culture with French students? The Teaching Assistant Program in France offers you the opportunity to work in France for 7 to 9 months, teaching English to French students of all ages. Each year, nearly 1,500 American citizens and permanent residents teach in public schools across all regions of metropolitan France and in the overseas departments of French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique and Réunion.
Follow the links at the bottom of the page to find out more information about how you can gain valuable teaching experience, improve your language skills, and experience French culture first-hand through the Teaching Assistant Program in France.
Programmes de soutien financier offerts aux membres de l'association internationale des études québécoises
L'Association internationale des études québécoises (AIEQ) a pour mission de promouvoir et de soutenir le développement des études québécoises au Canada et à l'étranger. Conformément à cette mission, l'Association peut accorder à ses membres un soutien financier pour faciliter la réalisation de leurs projets. Les projets pouvant être soutenus par l’AIEQ doivent contribuer à favoriser la diffusion de connaissances sur le Québec, à assurer une plus large distribution d'ouvrages en études québécoises ou encore faire la promotion à l'extérieur du Québec d'auteurs ou d’experts québécois.
* Earn 3 university quarter credits (C/AM 410 - WWU) or 40 clock hours as you learn about Canada, its capital, and the distinct cultures that have formed the second largest nation in the world — all within comfortable and unique classroom settings and sessions offered by university faculty, government officials, and tribal leaders.
* Banish stereotypes and meet real Canadians while exploring Ottawa and Montréal, two of Canada's most historically important cities.
* Witness parliamentary democracy with special sessions in the Parliament Buildings and learn about the importance of Canada-US relations at the US Embassy. Canada's history will come alive with customized tours of Ottawa, Old Montréal and the Canadian Museum of Civilization.
* Develop a lesson plan on Canada that meets NCSS/state standards, gain tools to create a PowerPoint presentation on Canada suitable for your students/colleagues and perhaps even become a K-12 STUDY CANADA Teacher Associate with NRC support in offering presentations about Canada in your region.
* Receive multiple classroom materials at a Resource Fair to ensure Canada can visit your classroom if your own field trip there is not possible!